Author – Padmaja Vangala
Sri Ganeshaya Namaha
Sri Gurubhyo Namaha
Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Parabrahmane Namaha
Happy Holi 2023
Phalguna Shukla Purnima
It is well known Holi is a festival of colors and it is mostly celebrated by Hindus. It is a festival of pranks and plays. There are many mythological stories behind the celebration of the Holi festival. The Holi is a festival as well as a celebration because it is celebrated with lot of play and joy with different colors among children, youngsters, and elders also.
Similarly, it is a festival celebrated in India by worshipping Lord Krishna along with Radha Devi and perform Rasaleela with colors, music dance in different styles, and a grandeur celebration in Vrindavan near Mathura in UP from holi to rangapanchami. Lord Krishna enjoys to celebrate the holy festival with his gopika’s and gopala with all colors.
It is said to be a festival of colors because in each and every life there are many shades to strength all shades in life to become stronger and makes a person face any situation any problems or any negatives to achieve success and dreams in their life. There are many sadhana’s to fulfill all desires to get success.
It is also Tantrik Divas. All God and goddesses are awake to bless their devotees who perform sadhana on the day of Holi and the next day who participate in the celebration of Holi. A day before Holi after 9:00 PM Kama Daham is arranged to overcome all health problems and later on the ashes of that fire are used as tilak on the forehead.
Each Color represent as follows:-
- Red color represents Love, attraction, Happy married life, and Children.
- Yellow color represents an improvement in Spiritual life, meditating for peace of mind and better learning of knowledge and wisdom.
- The green color represents the beginning of new life.
- Blue color represents Infinity to worship Lord Krishna.
- Purple is magic color and gets over any mystery in life.
- Pink color represents companionship with a lot of care and affection.